Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Free at Last, Free At Last

Hey all. Officially starting summer vacation off with a blog post.

Dorks, assemble!

(And I say dorks in the best way possible, with more than a touch of self-deprecation).

Watched A Beautiful Mind yesterday while putting off my last final. It's funny every time I think about that movie, I remember the first hour and the last 20 minutes, but the rest I sorta gloss over...

Speaking of which, how cool would it be if you lived somewhere you could just write all over the windows. And don't tell me at home, because people still have wives/girlfriends/roommates/mothers who have to put up with our idiosyncratic BS.

One last thing --had a surprising number of Germans reading the blog yesterday! Took 6 years of German in HS and College, thought that was ausgezeichnet!

Tags:

Movie, Dork, Freedom, Idiosyncratic BS

Because who doesn't use Idiosyncratic BS as a tag at least once a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment