Monday, May 2, 2011

Forward Momentum and Questions for You (The Potential Reader)

Made a couple of significant steps forward in my research on NATO's performance during military operations today. Before, there was a closed loop of calculations which effectively ran me down the rabbit hole. Now, through a simplified, smoother "relative" model, I can approach the problem as a series of relationships.

Also, convinced the family to go in half/half for a white board. Good deal. Right now I'm flipping through so many pieces of paper, and so many e-mails, my head is spinning.

Few quick questions for ya'll:

1. What's your favorite place to work?

2. Know any good basic (beginners calculus, intermediate statistics) math books?

3. How do you organize your research?

Thanks.

Tags for the post: Progress, Questions, Math, Models

Normal. For once.

No comments:

Post a Comment