Monday, May 2, 2011

Documentary Review, Quick Update

Hey all, thought I'd chime in with a quick update on how everything is going this mornin'

Had a woman ask me if I was born before 9/11. Then asked me if I remembered it. I was in 5th grade! How do I not look like I'm in college?

Don't answer that.

Also, watched 5 of 6 Parts of a documentary on Chaos Theory. Really interesting if you like Bio, Chem, Nature, that kinda thing. I was in it for the math, and wasn't having a great time. Check it out if you're bored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HACkykFlIus

Bayesian conditionality is awesome, but I feel like there's a better way to introduce conditionality into my math-thought-process. Any ideas from you quants out there?

This time the tags are Quant, Chaos Theory, Documentary, 9/11.

I have to admit, I sound like a conspiracy theorist when you boil it down to just those tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment